Ending Harmful Practices Training - Ealing Only
This half day programme provides a foundational understanding of what harmful practice is and how to implement appropriate and timely responses.
Participants will have an opportunity to reflect on their own practice and identify areas for improvement in providing support.
To raise awareness of Harmful Practices and understand what constitutes appropriate support and improve responses
- Upon completion those participating in the programme will:
- Understand what harmful practice is
- Increase awareness of how harmful practice manifests as violence against women and girls (VAWG)
- Increase awareness of what constitutes timely responses
- Understand how to implement appropriate and effective support
- Improve practice responses
Who is this training for?
These courses have been developed for front-line female staff, working directly with Violence Against Women and Girls (VAWG) working within London organisations. Please note that due to funding requirements, this free course is only available to female professionals providing VAWG services in Ealing London.
10:00am to 1:00pm